THIS AGREEMENT is made
ON THE BASIS THAT:
- The client has sought a proposal from The Habesha Web regarding the provision of ticketing services
- The Habesha Web has provided proposal respect of the ticketing services sought by the Client and the Client has agreed to engage The Habesha Web to provide the ticketing services on the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement.
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT:
The Client appoints The Habesha Web as its exclusive online agent for ticketing services for the Event in accordance with this Agreement and the terms of the Proposal. The client will not appoint any other online ticketing agency to provide ticketing services in respect of the Event.
The term of this Agreement is for the period leading up to the Event or until thirty (30) days after the end of the Event
- The Habesha Web will pay the takings (after deduction of all The Habesha Web’s fees and charges and any another amount owing to The Habesha Web by the client) after the event and any issue involving refunds are resolved
- No monies are paid to the Client prior to the event taking place. All monies due after The Habesha Web’s fees and charges and any other amounts owing to The Habesha Web by the Client have been deducted will be paid to the Client in five business days following the event.
- The Client acknowledges that it is responsible for all instructions it gives to The Habesha Web and must provide written instruction to The Habesha Web at least 3 business days prior to the date tickets are to go on sale.
- particulars of the Event, including the nature of the event, the name of the event, the participants, and the wording to be printed on the tickets
- Venue or venues for the event
- The date and time of the event and all the performances
- Pre-sale and front door ticket pricing
- Refund policy for the tickets that are bought but not used by the patrons
- The information provided shall be accurate and it shall be a breach of this agreement if any of the information provided by the client is inaccurate in any way
- The client shall honor all tickets sold or issued by The Habesha Web on behalf of the client
- The client acknowledges that The Habesha Web does not guarantee a minimum or fixed number of tickets will be sold
- The Client shall ensure that all advertisement for the Event shall display the name of “The Habesha Web”, the current logo of “The Habesha Web”, and the website URL of “The Habesha Web” where tickets for the Event may be purchased
6. INTERRUPTED CANCELLED OR POSTPONED EVENTS OR PERFORMANCES
- The Client shall be liable for all refunds in the event of interrupted, canceled, or postponed Events
- If an event or performance is interrupted, canceled, or postponed the Client shall notify The Habesha Web immediately when the interruption occurs or the decision to postpone or cancel is made
- If an Event is interrupted, canceled, or postponed without the knowledge of The Habesha Web and all or any of the tickets are refundable, the Client shall pay The Habesha Web the administrative and credit card charges that The Habesha Web has incurred under the Proposal within 7 days of The Habesha Web supplying the Client with the said charges.
7. The Habesha Web CHARGES
- The Habesha Web may charge the Client the following amount
- 2.99% + $1.39 per each ticket sold
- A credit card fee of 3% per each ticket sold to a patron who has paid using a credit card
- Administrative charge for refunding tickets as a result of interrupted, canceled or postponed events
- The Habesha Web may deduct its charges from the taking from ticket sales anytime after the time of sale before paying Client
8. TERMINATION AND DEFAULT
- If the Client breaches this agreement and such breach is not remedied within five business days, The Habesha Web may terminate this agreement
- If the Client breaches this agreement and such breach is incapable of being remedied, The Habesha Web may terminate this agreement immediately
9. REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
The Client represents and warrants to The Habesha Web that it is capable of granting rights to The Habesha Web to lawfully provide ticketing services
- The Client has arrangements in place to use the venue
- The Client has all the necessary permits and permission to conduct the Event
- The Habesha Web is appointed as the sole and exclusive online ticketing agent
- The client indemnifies and shall keep indemnified The Habesha Web against all expenses, losses, damages, and cost which The Habesha Web may sustain or incur as a result, whether directly or indirectly
- Any loss of or damage to any property or injury or death of any person
- The performance, non-performance, cancellation, postponement, or interruption of an Event
- A breach of the representations and warranties in clause 9
- The indemnities in this clause shall be continuing indemnities
- ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION
- The Habesha Web must be included in all advertising for events. The Habesha Web’s URL as https://www.thehabeshaweb.com/ethio-eritrea-events/ must be included
- The Habesha Web’s logo must be approved prior to use. Sample can be obtained at https://www.thehabeshaweb.com/
By using the website and the services it provides, you automatically accept the terms and conditions, including but not limited to all the information stated above, and agree to comply with these as a form of “User Agreement”.