- Messobwerk is a cultural symbol for Ethiopia and Eritrea. Made from locally grown and partially dyed grass and palm leaves known for strength and durability.
- You welcome the naturally grown, naturally made, and embroidered with a technique that lasted thousands of years. Each color is guaranteed to last for decades and safe for your home.
- NO TWO ITEMS are alike!! Each has its own unique pattern and yours is only yours it is age defying and uniquely made to show the artistic tells of each person.
- It is used mainly as a cultural decorative item to bring in a beautiful and vibrant color to your home or you Ethio-Eritrean cultural themes.
- Etege Ethiopian House exclusively selected various designs that depict high quality designs and be happy to safely ship it to your homes.
- Use them for your home and give them as a gift for your loved ones. No statement than letting them own a non-duplicated a unique art that brings the cultural touches home.
Specification: የመሶብ ወርቅ- Hand Made Mesobwerk Basket- Ethiopian Eritrean Exquisite Hand Woven Decorative & Serving Basket Messob Werk (10.5’w, 21’h)
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 22 in|
We are a small shop with a big heart for beautifully designed Ethiopian & Eritrean cultural dinner plates, coffee sets, tea pots and the like. Our products are individually inspected prior to shipping and we ship around the US. If you are to adorn your kitchen, please visit us and we will ship the items for free.
|United States (US)||Any||Any||$0.00|